- Manual Labor to assist in building structures at the construction site
- Minimum 1-year construction laborer experience
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to job sites
***Employer conducts pre-employment drug screening – including marijuana***
- Site Cleanup – debris removal
- Move Materials – Lifting required
- Participate in demolition
- Assist in placement of concrete
- Dig trenches
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills
- Organize tool trailer
- Assist construction superintendent
Great Pay, Medical, Major Holidays, 401K, Sick Pay, and Vacation (after one year)
About Griffin Construction:
We are a growing commercial construction company with a self-perform focus. Based in Prineville, OR with a satellite office in The Dalles, we self-perform concrete, framing, finish carpentry, and more. The majority (not all) of our work is prevailing wage on schools, fire stations, and parks. Take a look at our portfolio to see the scope of our work.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please submit a resume and cover letter below and we will be in touch soon.