Local Family owned and operated General Contractor is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This position includes reception, answering phones, Filing and computer work. You will also be assisting multiple project managers in various tasks for our projects. Office is located in Prineville Oregon.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Higher education is a plus
- Able to multitask in high volume work environment
- Ability to become a Notary
- Familiar with Office 365 programs (Excel, Outlook, One Note, Word)
- Perform other duties as assigned
***Employer conducts pre-employment drug screening – including marijuana***
- Answering Phones
- Assisting multiple project managers
- Using Various computer programs
- Greeting visitors at reception.
- Preparing, organizing, and storing information in paper and digital form
- Updating computer records using a database
- Ordering office supplies
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage calendar for office staff and Superintendents
- Tool Tracking
Great Pay, Medical, Major Holidays, 401K, Sick Pay, and Vacation start accruing upon start
About Griffin Construction:
We are a growing commercial construction company with a self-perform focus. Based in Prineville, OR with a satellite office in The Dalles, we self-perform concrete, framing, finish carpentry, and more. The majority (not all) of our work is prevailing wage on schools, fire stations, and parks. Take a look at our portfolio to see the scope of our work. https://griffinconstructionllc.com/portfolio/
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please submit a resume and cover letter below and we will be in touch soon.