Aaron is a seasoned superintendent that will lead the Griffin Construction team. Aaron possess the ability to work efficiently and effectively to complete the job on-time and on-budget. He is energetic, has a positive attitude and can accomplish any task in the field.
Aaron has 20 years of well rounded experience from concrete to budgeting and cost control. He has spent the past 5 years as a Superintendent for several commercial projects.
OSHA 30 Certified
- John Day Dam 8th Floor Office Space Renovation, Sherman County, OR - $869K
- Columbia Basin Care Facility, The Dalles, OR - $500K
- The Dalles Transportation Center, The Dalles, OR - $2M
- Tum-A-Lum Lumber Company, Hood River, OR - $1.3M
- The Dalles-Wasco County Children's Library, The Dalles, OR - $950K
- 6 Pac Medical Facility, Hood River, OR - $2M
- Union Pacific Crew Quarters, Portland, OR - $1M
- Columbia Inter-Tribal Fisheries, Hood River, OR - $1M
- Everybody’s Brewing, White Salmon, WA - $600K
- Beall’s Department Store Hood River, OR - $1M